Stress & Anxiety Support Program
Updated: Apr 28
The stress and anxiety support program is a high-fiber, sugar balancing meal plan packed with nutrients to support the body during times of stress. Created thoughtfully in consideration of economic and time constraints.
Nutrition plays an important role in managing anxiety by regulating neurotransmitters and blood sugar. This program is high in magnesium, vitamin B6, iron and fiber to offer extra support during times of stress.
How it works Receive a done-for-you meal plan, grocery list, recipes and prep guide. Everything you need to hit the ground running.
Meal Plan I’ve created a streamlined meal plan for you with awesome breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. All you need to do is follow along. I can make any modifications based on allergies, intolerance, or simply preferences.
Grocery List The meal plan comes along with an itemized grocery list. Easily add items or check off the ones your already have. The electronic list can help you to save time and money when shopping.
Prep Guide Stay organized and on track with our handy prep guides. They outline exactly what to prepare day-by-day, so they will never feel unorganized or overwhelmed.
One of the simple and fun recipes included is this delicious chickpea crust pizza.
1/2 cup Chickpea Flour
1/2 cup Water
2 1/4 tsps Avocado Oil (divided)
1/8 tsp Sea Salt
2 2/3 tbsps Tomato Sauce
1/8 tsp Oregano
1/16 tsp Garlic Powder
1/16 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
3 ozs Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1 tbsp Basil Leaves (finely chopped)
1. In a mixing bowl whisk the chickpea flour, water, two-thirds of the oil and salt together until smooth. Let the batter sit for 1 hour at room temperature.
2. About 10 minutes before the batter is done resting preheat the oven to 450ºF and place a 10-inch cast-iron pan inside the warming oven.
3. Remove the pan from the oven and turn the broiler to high. Add the remaining oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Pour the batter into the pan and place it under the broiler for 5 to 7 minutes until the edges have browned and the top of the flatbread is firm. Remove from the oven.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 350ºF.
5. Carefully remove the chickpea flatbread from the pan and transfer to a baking sheet. Top it with tomato sauce, spices and shredded cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and browned. Top with basil.
6. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Notes Leftovers Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. For best results, reheat in the oven until just warmed through and crisp. Serving Size One serving is equal to approximately three slices of pizza. Dairy-Free Use a dairy-free shredded cheese instead. More Flavor Add minced garlic and Italian seasoning to the tomato sauce. Additional Toppings Top with your favorite pizza toppings like pepperoni, bacon, olives, bell peppers or sautéed mushrooms.